Saturday, March 16, 2019

Message from PC Vice Chair

Hello Progressives!

It is with great optimism that I announce my candidacy for Vice Chair of the DPW along side Representative David Bowen as Chair and Alicia Lorta as 2nd Vice Chair! We believe our ticket is the future of the Democratic Party! 

I am incredibly excited for what this will mean for the Progressive Caucus, David has been an outstanding ally of our caucus and given the opportunity to become the state party’s Chair and Vice Chair we will ensure progressive values will be the mantelpiece of Wisconsin once again! 

It is with the best interest of the Progressive Caucus at heart that I have decided to not seek another term as Vice Chair. Instead, I’ll be an enthusiastic member helping in every capacity I am able. 

I want to allow space in the leadership for the other members who have been dedicated to promoting the progressive cause within the party. I am encouraging all who are willing to step forward and take the reins! We have only just begun, and the potential is limitless. 

It's up to us what history records. Make sure your name is in BOLD!!

Solidarity and Gratitude,
Tammy Joy Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment